Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Premium Experience on Delta

 

Premium Select experience on Delta Airline




I first heard about Delta, a legacy carrier of the United States of America on 96.9 Cool FM (a radio station in Victoria Island Lagos) many years ago. The presenter, Dan Foster, who is late now, spoke so much about how Delta Airlines goes straight to New York from Lagos and also how an experience in the sky with Delta, travel lovers should explore. That promotion or advert by Foster has been lingering in my mind. To have been in the sky in the Delta is an experience of true joys.

Delta Airlines is a world where its 83 000 employees are passionate about travel. The culture is passion. This passion is with friendliness and humor.

The airport experience from the straightforward check-in and boarding procedures in Murtala Muhammed International Airport to the first and final touchdown in Atlanta and Tampa Bay, was indeed a premium and comfort+ W experience.

Sky Priority played its role.

It was my first time going to the United States of America.

I tasted a piece of America’s plentiful cultural identities through the dining experience.

The moment I tasted America on my way to the United States




Sleep was a genuine joy for me, all thanks to the reclining seat and adjustable footrest, offerings of Delta Premium Select. The Delta Studio made being in the sky seem like being in an entertainment universe. It entertained me from watching several movies.

When you fly with Delta, you fly with the true sense of hospitality. Their generous reception brings about the warmth of experiencing the sky. All you need to do is look for Delta.

When I got to the Atlanta airport (the gateway to the world) I looked for the Delta section for information on how to connect to my flight.

You need to understand that information is power, especially for a traveler like myself who is visiting America for the first time. I was given directions to the gate where I would connect to my next flight by the kind Delta employee. It’s estimated that the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport spans around 4,700 acres. Here is where the headquarters of one of America’s major airlines, Delta, are located. After taking a train to the B gates and looking for B26 by climbing an escalator, I could connect to my aircraft to Tampa Bay. As a comfort+ W passenger, waiting for my flight was convenient. Smiles.

The Hartsfield-Jackson takeoff was spectacular; we saw many Delta aircraft and a brief glimpse of Atlanta before it vanished.

Another genuine, special moment.

But that’s not all. The view of Tampa Bay from the sky as we arrive in Jacksonville International Airport, Florida, was a special moment I will always revisit in my heart.

This view will allure travel lovers. My flight experience was premium. Delta’s signature service was a given. If you imagine being satisfied and relaxed in the air? Fly Delta!

Post a Comment

0 Comments