Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Momodu Lawani: You have been the most remarkable wife on earth, more fabulous and stronger than a superwoman


Mr & Mrs Lawani and their children



Heaven is put into a feeling of gladness when there is a celebration such as this, and Mr  & Mrs Momodu Lawani has made God shake his head approvingly in acknowledgement to this marriage celebration. 

Years of 'true prospective friendship' brought to fruition this journey of matrimony which has been one with the knowledge of God. For it is not our love that sustains marriage but that ‘knowledge’ and to have it you must invite him into your union with a living prayer life.

 “To express his profound love and appreciation to his adorable wife, Mr. Lawani Facebooked the powerful piece that sure did catch his delectable wife Mrs. Odion Lawani; "You have been a blessing to me all these years. You have been an amazing and a supportive partner in life. I won’t be able to reach this far without you by my side. All I have, all I am is all because you were there. You have been the most remarkable wife on earth, more fabulous and stronger than a superwoman. I thank God that I found you, my only love so true. I thank God that He led me to you, and for letting my dreams come true. Thanks for the wonderful years we shared. For the happy moments and the great bonding. Thanks for giving me a chance to be the father of your children. And on this special day, I want you to feel and see how a blessed husband I am. I love you sweetheart. Happy anniversary."

  And she wasted no time in responding with just how gladdening she is;"Awwwwwh thank u, my surest love, God will continue to make u my golden crown of honor, cheers to many more years of togetherness, I love u loads."

Marriage goes beyond just coming together as one because staying with each other in oneness come what may, is what marriage most certainly is and their staying married irrespective of what it unfolds earned them God’s nod of acknowledgement.

when you are responsive to your marriage,you most surely will bask in the joy it brings.

Godfreytimes

Post a Comment

0 Comments