MUSIC is life’s food to the soul –the better it sounds, the better it
makes you feel. Entertainment here in the middle country is very big.
Here there is a reality talent
show that premiered on 13 July 2012 on Zhejiang television channel of the ZRTG
network sponsored by Jiaoduobao. It is a show that has three phases: a blind
audition, a battle phase, and live performances.
The four Judges/ coaches choose
teams of contestants through a blind audition process. The first season I was
in Ghana but I followed very well and with my people in the entertainment
industry I made sure I had them give me anything I missed.
People let me use this
opportunity to tell china can sing, Adam Lambert was hugely amazed when he was
invited here as a guest to one of the seasons passed. This is a talent show
with coaches and each coach has a team, one very consistent coach in this great
Chinese talent show is one famous singer Na Ying.
![]() | |
| Na Ying |
A contestant –Zhang Lei from Na Ying’s team was the winner of last
year’s “The Voice of China” 2015, and it marked a third win of Na Ying’s team
since the show launched in 2012. Watching the finale of the fourth season of
the Voice of China at the Bird Nest in Beijing last year I said within me (ol
boi china can sing).
I know those of you who are not
in the know and find their language strange would say what is he saying? But
believe you me on the evidence of my understanding of Chinese mandarin I tell
you it’s a very interesting language.
![]() | |
| Liang Bo first season winner |
In this talent show, I have seen
people who sing like this is what they came to do in life. It’s fun, very
interesting and uniquely exciting. The very first winner of the title is Liang Bo,
from Jiutai, Jilin a beautiful Chinese rock singer and released his first album
“Liang Bo” in April 2014. Zhang Bichen also known as Diamond Zhang is a Chinese
female singer.
Former member of Sunny Days, a South Korean band. Zhang was a
contestant in the third season of the voice of china and was the winner for
that season (3).




0 Comments